Experienced professionals with extensive background with over
9 years of Software Development experience in various fields, such as Technical Project Manager, Project Owner and Product Owner.
At RedRock Solutions, we support your project success on time within the budget. To become a Project Manager at RedRock, you will require:
- Demonstrated project management experience leading various projects.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies.
- A qualification in Project Management or similar discipline.
- Well developed interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and risk management.
- Demonstrated experience with the commercial, contracting, procurement and financial aspects of project management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Defence Capability Life Cycle desirable.
Should you have any question, please Contact us for further information or ask a call-back now: