How do we imagine a SAFe company where the Agile principles are adjusted to the actual company’s needs and how we could deliver new software products with confidence by our customers?
At RedRock Solutions, our Agile coaches, or technical coaches help to train your teams on the agile methodology and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for your organization. They are responsible for guiding your teams through the implementation process and are tasked with encouraging workers and leadership to embrace the agile method. The agile coach’s ultimate goal is to arm agile teams with the right knowledge, tools and training so that they’ll be able to use agile to its full potential.
To become an Agile Coach at RedRock Solutions, you will require:
- Experience in playing the Agile Coach role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum and Kanban principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Knowledge and experience about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Should you have any question, please Contact us for further information or ask a call-back now: